- Stand behind a box with feet shoulder width apart and pointing straight ahead.
- Squat down.
- Explode up to the top of the box keeping the feet straight ahead and knees over the top of the mid-foot as shown. Land softly with the ankles, knees and hips bent.
- Hold for 3-5 seconds.
- Step off box to return to starting position
- Repeat for prescribed number of repetitions.
- Increase height of the box as long as feet, knees and hips maintain proper form during exercise.
- Box Jump Up Lateral With 3 To 5 Second Hold
- Box Jump Up Rotating With 3 To 5 Second Hold