- Stand with feet shoulders width apart, pointing straight ahead.
- Lift one leg and float it above the ground next to leg on the ground. Do not let floating leg touch standing leg.
- Initiate movement by bending at the waist and reach opposite hand down towards the toes of the standing leg.
- Keep the spine straight during the movement and avoid rounding the upper back to move closer to the toes.
- Return to starting position using the abdominal and hip muscles.
- Repeat for prescribed number of repetitions.
- Hand to the knee
- Hand to the shin
- Hand to the foot.