- Stand on right leg with feet straight ahead and optimal posture.
- Activate the core to keep the upper body straight.
- Slowly squat as if sitting back in a chair, reaching left hand toward right foot. (Make sure the knee is tracking in line with the second and third toes. Do not allow the knee of the squatting leg to move to the inside.)
- Return to starting position by firing the glutes and quads.
- Perform prescribed number of repetitions and repeat on other leg.
- Hand to knee
- Hand to shin
- Hand to foot