The Slastix Anti-Rotation Facing Away exercise is a good way to perform a one arm plank exercise from a standing position.
- Anchor Slastix above shoulder height so that the band doesn’t rest on shoulder.
- Face away from the anchor point with arm extended as shown.
- Feet should be shoulder width apart with a slight bend in the knees.
- You should be far enough away from the anchor point to feel a pull from the band, but not so far away that you cannot maintain the plank position.
- Hold for prescribed number of seconds.
- Switch arms and repeat.