The Slastix chest press feet offset exercise targets the chest and arm muscles while engaging the core to maintain proper posture during the movement.
- Anchor band slightly above shoulder height.
- Stand facing way from anchor point with a band handle in each hand at shoulder height.
- Feet should be offset with a slight bend in the knees, with the core engaged.
- Push forward like performing a standing push up.
- Hold for 2 seconds.
- Return to starting position and repeat for prescribed number of repetitions.