The Slastix low row feet offset exercise is a good exercise to work the pulling muscles of the back, shoulders and biceps.
- Anchor the band at chest height.
- Stand facing the anchor point with feet in a staggered stance and a slight bend in the knees
- Hold the handles with arms extended.
- Row cable by flexing elbows and pulling the handles toward the chest.
- Bring thumbs towards the armpits, keeping the shoulder blades retracted and depressed.
- Keep the head in a neutral position and don’t let it move forward during the pulling motion.
- Hold for 2 seconds.
- Slowly return arms to original position by extending elbows.