The Slastix lunge to pulldown exercise is a total body exercise that strengthens legs, core and upper body in one movement.
- Anchor the band above head height.
- Face anchor point with feet shoulder width apart and feet facing forward.
- Arms should be at shoulder height with elbows extended.
- Step back with the left foot into a lunge and simultaneously perform a pulldown. Shoulder blades should pull together and down at the end of the pulldown movement.
- Hold for 1-2 seconds.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
- Switch legs and repeat.