The Slastix pullover exercise develops the latissimus dorsi muscles on the pressing motion and acts as a great stretch for shoulder mobility returning to the starting position.
- Anchor Slastix above head height.
- Stand facing away from anchor point with feet shoulder width apart and pointing straight ahead.
- Arms should be straight up in the air as shown with elbows straight.
- Keeping core engaged and hips tight, slowly lower arms to just below shoulder height.
- Hold for 1-2 seconds.
- Slowly return to starting position.
- Repeat for prescribed number of repetitions.