- Fully extend the TRX and stand facing anchor point.
- Start with arms extended at chest height with feet shoulder width apart.
- Bend at the hips, keeping the back as flat as possible and arms straight.
- A slight bend in the knees helps to relieve stress on the knee joint and focus the stretch on the hamstring muscle.
- Hold for 1-2 seconds.
- Return to starting position and repeat for prescribed number of repetitions.
- Take a step away from the anchor point and start in a slightly bent forward posture.
- Move towards the anchor point.