- Adjust the TRX to the fully lengthened position.
- Face away from the anchor with your arms straight, with hands below shoulder height.
- Keep plank position by maintaining alignment through ankles, knees, hips, shoulders and ears.
- Lower your body down by bending your arms to 90 degrees.
- Push through palms to return to the starting position by straightening your elbows.
NOTE: The lower/closer the elbows are to the rib cage, the less stress it places on the shoulders. This is a good regression for athletes with shoulder problems.