- Fully extend the TRX and face away from the anchor point.
- Feet should be hip width apart with arms at shoulder height as shown.
- Following a natural range of motion, push one arm up towards the sky until the arm is fully extended.
- Slowly bend towards opposite side until a stretch is felt down the arm and into the side of the torso.
- Hold for 1-2 seconds.
- Return to starting position and repeat for prescribed number of repetitions.
To decrease intensity of stretch take a small step backwards toward the anchor point.